Coronavirus (Covid19) Update
We are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (Covid19) via updates from the CDC, WHO and Georgia Department of Health. As the virus spreads through our community, social distancing remains one of the centerpieces of prevention. Therefore, we are looking to minimize the amount of time patients may have to spend outside the home and are instituting the following:
1) If you are ill with fever, cough, and shortness of breath, have any possible COVID-19 exposures, or have traveled (domestic or international) in the past 2 weeks, please do not come to the office. If you suspect you need testing, please check with the following resources:
- Center for Disease Control/Coronavirus main website
- What to Do if You Get Sick - CDC
- For High-Risk People - CDC
- For Travelers - CDC
- Coronavirus - Georgia Department of Health
2) We have always worked hard to keep our office clean throughout the day, but we are increasing the frequency of sterilizing high touch surfaces such as doorknobs, counters, and chairs. We wash our hands regularly and have hand sanitizer in every exam room which we use before, after, and frequently during visits.
We as a practice will continue to follow the precautionary measures recommended by the CDC and our professional societies to keep our office as safe as possible for our patients, families, and staff. Thank you for your understanding and continuing to partner with us to improve health outcomes. Working together in our local community and as a nation, we will overcome this crisis.
Stay safe and healthy,
Dr. Paul Bernard and the staff of Pediatric Endocrine Specialists of Georgia