Welcome to our office! We appreciate the confidence and trust that you have placed in us and look forward to meeting you and your child.
At Pediatric Endocrine Specialists of Georgia, you’ll find caring health care professionals and staff dedicated to providing the highest quality medical care to our pediatric patients and their families.
Please fill out the patient registration form and new patient intake form and bring them with you to your first appointment. These forms can be found under the forms tab. Please also bring any medications your child takes to the first visit.
We ask that you also take a moment to read over the Financial Responsibility, HIPPA disclosure and Notice of Privacy Practice forms as you will have to sign for these in the office. These forms can be found on our website under the Patient Information tab. Please do not print these forms out as you will be asked to sign electronically once in the office.
We would like to go over a few office policies:
- Please call your insurance in advance and verify your benefits with regard to deductibles and copay for a specialist office visit. Payment will be due at time of service.
- If your plan requires a referral it must be faxed to our office at least 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- Please note, we do not accept personal checks or American Express.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Cancellations with less than 24 business hour notice will incur a $50 fee.
- Google maps sometimes has our office location wrong. We are at the corner of Medlock Bridge and Parsons in Duluth, right behind the BB&T.
- Your child must be present for all appointments
Once again we look forward to meeting you and caring for your child. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call our office at 678-691-5351.
We look forward to meeting you.
Dr. Paul Bernard and Staff